as the pendulum swings
[html]

ooc text. It's a wonderful post, ^^. And you can send PMs to Toby, if you want. Idc... Hope you're in lupus form as I assumed.

Toby finally had control over his body. He finally could waltz through the area, knowing exactly what he wanted to do; make up for damages Fang had preformed. Whether it be to the actual victim or some random stranger, Toby would pour out his kindness and charm to make up for the nefarious deeds done hours before his body had been completely his. He was walking along, watching the sky as clouds moved in and out of view, as well as birds that chirped gossip from one to the other.

The male entered the edge of the trees. Standing in the brush, he eyed a clearing he'd stumbled onto and waited for just a few minutes. A female stepped out, sniffing the air and obviously smelling the black german shepherd's scent. He stepped out from the line of trees, wagging his tail. He was hardly ever in lupus form, but today was one of those odd days of repentance. His many scars glinted in the lighting, as well as all the crimson red tattoos. The cross on his chest, the symbol of the pack of kidnappers he'd trained in, and many many more that were from both personalities; evil and good.

Greetings, he called, I'm Toby. You a loner, too? His friendly smile was in place as he reached the water's shore and bent to lap up a few sips of H2O. He was waiting for the female to answer as he sat back on his haunches and tilted his head in a welcoming way. She seemed nice, though her rugged appearance gave away that she'd been through a lot in brief years of life. Toby could relate to that... After all, there were two people in one brain under the black german shepherd's skull.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread