as the pendulum swings
[html]
xD Well, she's a non-luperci, so... I guess in a way you'd be right? Also, sorry about the length on this one!

It was not long before Vesper spotted the source of the smell: a black dog, stepping from the trees and wagging his tail in greeting. However, while his expression was perfectly friendly, the coywolf barely paid attention to that. She was instead interested in the array of scars that disturbed the almost pure ebony of his pelt. He also possessed a few other, unnatural markings—tattoos, though she didn’t understand the concept of them. She blinked curiously then pricked her ears when he greeted her.

“Yes, I’m a loner.” The female watched him drink, at ease, then took a seat when he did. “I’m Vesper.” This was said in a rather distracted tone, as her eyes fell to the crimson markings on his skin. It was unusual that they caught her attention more than his eyes—which were almost abysmal black, rather eerie. However, no one could decide on their eye color, but these markings… She had seen a tattoo before, on a light grey shoulder, but she hadn’t gotten the chance to ask.

“Where did you get those?” Vesper finally gave in to curiosity and gestured vaguely at him with her nose.

<style type="text/css">
.vesperlli b {font-weight:bold; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli i {font-weight:italic; color:#395c6f;}
.vesperlli ooc {padding:5px 5px 10px 10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right;}
.vesperlli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vesperlli {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#bbc9e1; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2j5e2b8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #395c6f; padding: 24px 0px 450px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#627b89; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread