as the pendulum swings
[html]

ooc - rawr

Vesper the she-wolf with coyote blood. She was a scarred up loner with the curiosity of a cat. Her question of his tattoos made Toby tense, only a little, as he himself didn’t know where they all came from. With careful thoughts, he let out his organized and safe answer; trying not to scare Vesper off with the truth. He couldn’t just come right out and say ‘Oh yeah, and by the way I have a demon personality that’s rather dominant and might kill you.’

“A couple places, hardly can remember most of the places. The memory is more for the meaning of my tattoos; not the tattoo artists and their location.” He moved to cast the lighting on his leg where a broken chain wrapped around the paw. “I was tortured when I was younger, and when I finally broke free from that terrible pack I got this one to remind myself of my past.”

He scanned his eyes over some more of the scarlet symbols on his fur and paused on the terrorized skull. The skull’s face was bent in terror, flames sprouting from its melted head. This was the only tattoo that the twisted personality of Fang had left him with in which Toby was able to recognize the meaning. Toby’s head was on fire; the flames and flame thrower surely the demon living deep in his soul. He shivered, looking away and back toward the coywolf. Hopefully her good-humored nosiness wouldn’t pry to far to the tattoos with no meaning to the good persona who had control as they spoke.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread