as the pendulum swings
[html]

ooc text. Sorry for the wait!

I’m no good man, he felt the urge to say to her. She believed he was kind, she believed he was harmless; she was far wrong. He wanted to tell her to run away while she had the chance, he wanted to tell her what he was really like, but nothing would happen because Toby simply didn’t have Fang’s guts. That’s probably why Fang was apart of him now; to be everything he wasn’t.

This girl was way to nice, but she did ask him a question and expected an answer. He snapped out of his thoughts and wishes, speaking at last to the girl. I think I was born here... the answer surprised even him, as Toby tried to think of what had made him say that. He looked around the area and thought deeply. His earliest memories concerned of the pack, no happy memories besides sexual experiences and the few good loners he’d met once he was away from the evil prison he grew up in.

He’d always thought he had a mother. A pretty one. He didn’t know why he was so sure of it; he just was. There was a little bit more thinking and then he nodded to himself and said, Yes, I grew up here for so long... The pack was on the outskirts of ‘Souls. I’m not sure what was happening when I got... His memories faltered and he wasn’t sure anymore of what he was speaking of. What was the truth here? He gazed over at the pretty, yet so very scarred woman. She had tried to comfort him; best he could tell she wasn’t really familiar with associating with other canines. But the thought was what counted, right? He gave an awkward laugh and dismissed everything to switch the subject. You’re pretty, he blurted out while trying to change the subject. Alarm spread over his body, his face heating up as he stuttered and added in a gasp, Pr-re-etty... pretty cool. I mean, yeah.... Ye-yeah cool! His ears swiveled back against his skull as he cursed his idiot brain. Of course his brain was already cursed with having two separate males living in it.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread