as the pendulum swings
[html]

OOC - THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Big Grin And this is a short post.. :/ SORRY.

She was a loner... not dependent... believing most packs were ignorant. Fang and her would get along great. He shook the thought, remembering how calm and sweet the female appeared to be for now and forced a clipped response to her question, Well... No. There's kind of some dilemmas I need to conquer before I can be around people very long... Sure, he wanted to trust Vesper. But he couldn't tell everything without putting himself in danger or making Fang pissed and come up to play.

He tried to search for more words as well as see anything that registered in her eyes or body language that said he was strange. He knew very well that he was strange, but the important part was to focus and try to not appear so lopsided. A few more moments of letting her answer and letting his brain organize his thoughts. Just a lot of ghosts in the closets, ya know?

<style type="text/css">
.doubleteam t {font-weight:bold; color:#14394c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam f {font-weight:bold; color:#030f19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.doubleteam .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.doubleteam p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.doubleteam {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ececd3; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2mhyk92.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#576568; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Table by VesperSmile

Messages In This Thread