Get ya [p]itches and forks..
[html]

OOC new forgive me its short I eneded up with 8 aeron threads o.o

Aeron looked at the gray male she wasn't sure what he was doing or what he wanted she did however know that she needed to head out of Anathema soon. She looked at him as she smiled lightly. Forgive me I didn't really mean anything, I was heading to the pack that is just next to us. She stated

She had to admit she was being rather nice now in comparison to most days when she'd tell him to piss off. The thing was he was of higher rank then her and she would not hurt her chances of moving up the ranks to become head of this tier. She looked at him as she stood up taller. What do you want Alaki? are you looking for a fight because I have no time for those who act like there bigger just because they feel like they can" She may be just below him in rank but she wasn't going to take his crap. Though the fact was she did not want to fight she was not in the mood to fight. But hey if it made him stop then fine.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread