Get ya [p]itches and forks..
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000Srry I forgot beat me

Aeron looked at him. Who the hell did he think he was. Aeron huffed as she looked at him. "I'm not some toy or pretty little bimbo who will entertain you, I have a job to do." she said as she looked at him. Why did he feel like he was able to go around and push her buttons.

Aeron snarled as she looked at him. She hated being short. She hated being forced into a corner. Looking at him with golden eyes she flipped open a pouch and pulled out a knife. "are you crazy?" She asked holding the knife infront of her. Why would he take up arms against a fellow Pack mate. not to mention why would he try and hinder her doing her job.

Aeron pulled out another knife throwing it into a tree. She'd use it if she had to but it was mainly to show how precise she could throw. "Do you really want to mess with me. I'm very accurate." She stated holding the blade in front of her face.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread