Get ya [p]itches and forks..
[html]
Sorry it's short, will do better in my next post >.< / +202!

Amusement sparkled in his eyes as he saw that he was effecting the female, that his boredom was soon to be cured and the female would cave to the temptation of a fight. Drawn back lips revealed rows of sharp teeth, the grey male smiling with delight at the female in a hope to push her just that little bit more. The tip of his blade made small circles as he moved around the woman, pacing, watching, waiting for her to give in and fight him. Oh, your not pretty that's for sure, but entertaining ... he paused for effect, all the while stalking around in a circle around her.

His grip around the leather handle tightened as the female pulled out a weapon, his eyes and head full in the game, conscious of the fact human weapons were deadly and can easily kill unintentionally. Pausing, he remained still and watched the blade thrown into the tree, eyes narrowing slightly, surprised to see the feeble female had some skills at least. Girl, i've been messing with you from the start. Come on now, spar with me he somewhat pleaded the words, hoping the female wouldn't back out now.

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread