Getting to know whats around
[html]
OOC srry for the crap I'm exhausted and upset

Aeron stood next to her horse as she waited. she took a few notes like how close this land was to anathema, and she hoped to get news of other packs. She still had no name on the page but she figured whe could stleast take notes. Elzar fidgeted as he heard something coming at them.

Aeron looked up from her book. White hood covered part of her face as she smiled a bit. The man shifted it seemed as though he wanted to be on level with her and it put her at ease. "Ichika no Ho-en" A very interesting name. She thought to herself as she jotted it at the top of her page. She snapped the book shut with one hand and looked at him. My Name is Aeron Ganesa She stated as she pulled her hood down. "I come from anathema. I'm here to bring a gift, for you. In exchange for just some basic knowledge." She had to admit she was much better at killing others then talking to them.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread