Looks like home, feels like home. Must be home.
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
His listened with continued silence as Mido began to describe a bit about the land he had come from. New Brunswick was mentioned, for which Jackson was glad, as if gave him another reference point for the map he was constructing in his mind. He mentally made a note of the place called Washington, out at the far end of the country. As the Zepar explained exactly how far he’d traveled, the boy’s eyes widened a bit in surprise. That was really far. Farther than Jackson had expected to hear. Mido claimed that it seemed to take forever, and the comment prompted a chuckle from the hybrid. “Haha, I bet it did. That’s some crazy distance, right there. Dunno how you did it. Farthest out I’ve been is New Brunswick, and that’s only ‘cause I was born there.” Mido must have seen all sorts of things if he’d been travelling that long.

The older male suggested his old homeland as a place to visit. Jackson considered it, head tilting to the side for a moment before nodding. “Hey, man, maybe I’ll have to.” Jackson didn’t really see himself leaving Anathema at all in the near future, but the boy had to admit that he had a bit of a love for wandering about. If he ever became so taken with travelling that he chose to leave, he would have to put this America place at the top of his list. He didn’t think he would be heading thousands of miles out, but, hey, who knew what the future held in store for him. Jack wasn’t keen on thinking too far ahead, though. What was meant to happen would happen.

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread