That's when I told you that 'I love you now'
Omg Val and Wraith are so cute. (WC: 332)

[html]
[/html] Wraith giggled wildly as Valkyrie gave her a big hug. She squirmed and shrieked good-naturedly, finding Valkyrie’s optime hands to be very ticklish. Since Wraith was still too young to shift (or even eat dem wolves!) she couldn’t give Valkyrie a hug back, but she could do other, more coyote things, to show her sister she loved her. Wraith giggled again when Valkyrie spoke because she could feel her sister’s breath, hot on her own face, and her chest moving as she spoke. It felt very strange, and now that Wraith was four months old, she knew a lot more about how these things worked; but they still fascinated her nonetheless. She was a big kid now!

Wraith bobbed her head excitedly in response. She was glad Valkyrie had come to look for her. She loved Val’s hugs! Val was definitely the best hugger she knew, so even though Wraith was getting older, she liked spending time with her sister.

When Valkyrie mentioned their mother, Wraith slowed her squirming. She flattened her ears a bit and then tried to move out of her sister’s embrace.

“No,” she replied with a small puppyish frown. “You’re better ‘an my mommy ‘cuz you’re still here, Vally,” she explained. “I miss her sometimes, but imma likin’ it here and stuffs y’know? I gots you and Tali and Tali’s kids and my own brudder and sister and even daddee, and Sage! She said she’s mah famlee too! So I dunneed a mommy now cuz I got so many of dem!” She was a little sad to say this, but it was true, wasn’t it? If her mommy couldn’t love her as much as her sisters Val and Tal, then she didn’t really want to have her as a mommy anyways.

“But I do want some dat food,” she added slyly with a small grin. This was why she loved Val so much – because she was nice and helped her and loved her; not like her real ‘mommy.’ [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread