Season's End
--OOC: ...I probably epically failed on this one. I suck at thread starters. XD Sorry about that.--

THE BLACK SHE-WOLF SIGHED as the rain poured overhead. My, my, it sure was raining a lot these days. Eh, not that Evane really cared. The Heaven's wet moisture could matter less in her mind. Right now, she was completely focused on how she could still evade everyone she met.

EVANE DAS ZAS'PARSUS was, in every possible way, an anti-social. She wished to meet no one. She could care less about the world around her. And, most importantly, she refused to make any contact with any other creature that passed her way. Sure, she saw the occasional wolf or fox dart around here and there, but they paid her no mind. And she liked it that way. She wanted to be a living shadow.

AS SHE THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THIS, she stared back into the sky blue eyes blinking up at her from the water. As the water rippled almost every second due to the rain, she scowled as her reflection bored her. She snapped her fangs at the reflection and stalked off. But she immediately stopped when she heard that twig crack. As the thunder clapped in the sky, she whipped around to locate where that noise came from.

THE FAE'S NOW BEWILDERED EYES darted in every possible direction for the source of the sound. Tch, speak of the devil. An outsider invading her personal bubble, which was, by the way, at least a mile long. A low growl escaped from her throat as the hair on her back stood on its end. As the rain fell down around her, Evane finally spoke. She was not about to deal with some stupid animal trying to get some shelter or something of the matter. "Whoever you are," she hissed, her back arching, "Leave. Now."

Messages In This Thread