Season's End
[html]

AS THE BLACK WOLF continued to listen what was going on around her, she wasn't having much luck. The rain was blocking two important things: Scents and sounds. Two things she relied on very much. Ah, just her luck. But that thought almost instantly disappeared once she heard that voice.

EVANE IMMEDIATELY WHIPPED AROUND behind her to face another canine. She almost pounced on it in surprise, but knew better than doing thoughtless acts such as that. The black wolf stepped back a few feet as her blue eyes adjusted on the new figure.

THE SHE-WOLF was skinnier than herself, blue eyed, creamy-colored. Evane noted the ripped ear, along with the numerous scars along her body. And her scowl only deepened at the artful smirk painted on her face. Her ear flickered in annoyance, thus caused her golden earrings to jingle.

EVANE'S BODY LOWERED a bit as the hair on her tail stood up in along with her ebony fur. "What business do you have with me?" she snapped, her voice a bit raspy from not speaking in so long. Evane deeply hoped that the she-wolf would run off after a while; She had no intention in starting up a senseless conversation.

...Lol. Wasn't that such a pleasant surprise?

<style type="text/css">
.razevane b {font-weight:bold; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane i {font-weight:italic; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.razevane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:11px;}
.razevane {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#4d6c6d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj0zyr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#263536; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread