Season's End
[html]

The ebony she-wolf spun around, revealing shockingly blue eyes. She immediately scowled, her lips crawling back as an ear gave a soft metallic ring. She had piercings like many luperci that the loner had seen, but the scent of the multi-formed did not come from her. It was rather refreshing to face someone who was both non-luperci and not reeking of a pack.

It would be a little more refreshing to meet someone who had a bad attitude.

“What business do you have with me?” the she-wolf demanded. Her body lowered a little closer to the forest floor, but it was definitely not a submissive posture—if anything, it looked somewhat like a fighting stance, a half-crouch before pouncing. Her fur bristled despite its layer of wetness from the falling rain, and her tail rose like a banner behind her.

“I thought I heard you talking to me,” Vesper pointed out innocently—though with the number of scars to her lean body, she looked anything but innocent. The intensity of her smirk faded, but it still crept along her lips like a serpent. Her small paws were light on the wet ground as she took a few steps back and to the side, looking like a restless wolf rather than one who was consciously making the decision to stay out of range.

<style>
.darkves .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkves p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkves b {color:#71d3ef; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.darkves {background-color:#565656; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/351e53l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b454b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.darkves-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto; }
.darkves .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px;}
.darkves .credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread