Season's End
[html]

"I HAVE NO INENTION OF KILLING YOU," Evane hissed back almost immediately after the other wolf silenced her voice, "but will gladly do so if you stay in my territory." She bore her teeth as her whole body shook with anger...and a bit of fear. She hadn't seen another wolf in so long, and her trust in others has vanished completely. If this she-wolf even tried anything suspicious around her, she was as good as dead.

AS MORE LIGHTNING DANCED AROUND HER, Zas'parsus stared the coywolf down with the most lethal glare she could muster up. She was hoping if she could intimidate the somewhat smaller fae, she would leave. But she knew that was not going to be the case. This one seemed confident in herself, and the aura she was giving off proved it. The sandy-furred canine gave the ebony wolf a sense of anxiousness, and Evane was very impatient with her actions. Why wouldn't this wolf leave already? She proved her point that she wasn't afraid of Evane. What more did she want?

EVANE FLINCHED A BIT as the expected thunder followed the lightning, and her train of thoughts crashed. "So what will it be?" she asked with mock kindness. "Life or death?"

<style type="text/css">
.razevane b {font-weight:bold; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane i {font-weight:italic; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.razevane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:11px;}
.razevane {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#4d6c6d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj0zyr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#263536; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread