Season's End
[html]

Evane couldn't help but smirk as her eyes narrowed. "Alas, I do not," she admitted with no shame, "My somewhat ironic philosophy on wolf packs is the simple fact that all living creatures within the pack are too weak to live alone. Though I understand full well that my belief is horridly wrong." As the lightning flashed and a clap of thunder immediately followed it, the ebony wolf stepped forward. "I must say, despite my usual anti-social self, I enjoy speaking with you. You're, out of all the other idiotic canines I've met, actually worth talking to. Not completely worth my time, but...entertaining, none the less."

Evane actually surprised herself by saying so much, but she ignored it as her cunning grin faded. "As for the options...As much as I'd love to say yes, it's a definite no. There is a third unavoidable option." Zas'parsus took another careless step forward. "We could engage in battle...Or I could simply pretend I never met you. Either way...State your name. I'm just dying to know."

Her lopsided smile returned as more lightning struck, and her eyes had an eerie flame dancing in them. Why this wolf intrigued her so, she had no earthly idea. Though she could care much less about her, something about her was just...different. It was almost as if she was like Oxymoolé all over again, and though she hated that coywolf's guts, she felt like meeting someone like him again. The cockiness, arrogance, self-appointed dictatorship...She knew all the tricks in proving wolves like him wrong. And she always liked to be right.

She would just have to remember to dispose of her a short time later to stay isolated and away from the world as much as possible.

Lol, I kinda failed on the sky blue opening text stuff. XD Oh, well.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane b {font-weight:bold; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane i {font-weight:italic; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.razevane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:11px;}
.razevane {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#4d6c6d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj0zyr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#263536; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread