Season's End
[html]

Vesper....Vesper...Easy enough to remember. Not that it would matter too terribly much, but, nonetheless, at least it wasn't as crappy as she had originally believed it might of been. "Evane das Zas'parsus," the black she-wolf replied coolly, bowing her head as her eyes closed, "Evane will be fine." She opened her eyes again as she stepped back.

As the rain started slowing down to a soft pitter-patter and the thunder seemed to die down a bit, Evane flickered her ears again as she turned her back on the hybrid. "It's hard to tell, but it happens to be fairly late. I must go." She cocked her head towards the coywolf and smirked. "Although I wish not to see you again...I care not if we happen to cross paths. In fact, I might just give you the pleasure of a battle next time."

As Zas'parsus began to trot off, she turned back forward and her grin grew. What would this Vesper do in response to her leave? If she reacted in a positive way...Then let the puppeteer begin her job of manipulating this poor little coywolf.

Oh yeah...I kinda added a bit of stuff in Evane's personality...she's very manipulative when she meets people...So, she's not wasteful when someone messes with her...space. XD

<style type="text/css">
.razevane b {font-weight:bold; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane i {font-weight:italic; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.razevane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:11px;}
.razevane {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#4d6c6d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj0zyr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#263536; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread