Season's End
[html]

Evane das Zas’parsus. As soon as the words were spoken, the small coywolf’s ears lowered against her slender skull. She loathed the thought of trying to pronounce it, but just as she was about to come up with a demeaning nickname, the other stated that simply Evane would be fine.

“Good,” Vesper said with cool amusement. Her nose wrinkled up slightly. “The canines around here have such long and exotic names.” The names of her family members were all one word and related to nature or natural events—though she couldn’t be too sure about her father. The smallest of frowns pulled on her lips, but she shook the thought of him from her head. He had disappeared from her life what seemed like so long ago, and it was pointless to think about him. He—and Sparrow—were gone.

Evane decided that it was time to leave, now that her demeanor had evolved from grouchy and tense to something annoyingly, falsely pleasant. She spoke of a battle in the future before turning to depart, trotting through the wet woods.

“I’m always up for a spar, my lady Evane,” Vesper said to her back, smirking toothily. “If you ever want to choose something other than life or death.”

With that, she turned as well, ready to explore the rest of the woods now that the rain was letting up. She wasn’t entirely sure how she felt about the meeting that had just transpired, or about the dark she-wolf with the intriguing sky blue eyes—but she was walking away amused and curious to know what another meeting might be like.

OOC -- Manipulation is always fun, though I don't know how well Ves would fall for it. xD Really depends. So wanna call this thread done? PM me if so. :3 Also... I made you another table. >3 It's in a thread in the graphics board somewhere.

<style>
.darkves .ooc {font-size=10px;}
.darkves p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkves b {color:#71d3ef;}
.darkves {background-color:#565656; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/351e53l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b454b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.darkves-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto; }
.darkves .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px;}
.darkves .credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread