Season's End
[html]

I like it!!! Big Grin Thank you, Raze.
Oh, and, I mean...If you want it to be. I'd like ta role play with you again sometime.

Evane stopped. ...Oh? So she did leave. ...No matter. The ebony wolf didn't really care. She wanted to stay alone, after all...But if Vesper did come back...She would be a nice little tool for Zas'parsus' use. Her smirk grew as she started trotting off once more.

As the rain finally stopped falling and the lightning flashed for the last time, Evane easily found the cave her and Oxymoolé once shared and paused at the entrance. For some reason...She could feel his relatively dead aura sparking around the cavern. ...Wait...

The sky blue eyed wolf frowned deeply.

Was that Vesper...A coywolf? No wonder the usual coyote arrogance was apparent in her. And those ears...Too big for a normal wolf. Evane exhaled deeply as she entered her home. How could she just not realize something like that? She hated coywolves with all of her blackened heart. The least she could do is recognize them for the ruthless...things they are.

As Evane stretched and lay down on the hard cold floor of her cave, she reflected on her day's meeting.

...Out of all the coywolves she had seen...This one, by far, was the best.

And if Vesper ever crossed her path again, she would take her sweet time ripping her apart.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread