firefall
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
"Better days are expected for tomorrow, always tomorrow"

It seemed Gotham was going to get his company, in a left handed kind of way. The cause of his distress, and everyone else's was headed to the manor. Saqui and Kuruk wanted to “read” some more, though Liliana could not read, nor teach them, she enjoyed looking at pictures as much as the pups. Kuruk was trotting ahead with a stick in his mouth as usual, keeping an eye out just in case there were any enemies so he could protect his mommy and sister. Saqui happily trotted alongside her mother, who had taken up her own lupus form. A form so very rarely seen, but she felt more comfortable, more natural, even if she looked more doggish. She hated showing her dog heritage, it was a weakness to her, and she knew she might not have gotten as badly beaten if they thought her a full wolf. Liliana had spotted the black man first. He looked much like his mother, though Lili did not have the pleasure of meeting her quite yet. Kuruk spotted him next, but didn't have time to charge at the man, because Liliana picked the pup up before he could get near the darker male. The boy dropped the stick to complain.

“Aw mooom, what if he was an intruder! He could be a bad guy.”

The boy whined his frustration at his mother. Liliana put him down, sure that he wouldn't charge again and shook her head.

“Use your nose my little on, he's a part of the pack, we don't go charging those that guest us.”

She looked up at the man, and smiled kindly. She was thankful for every single Crimson Dreamer, not just the ones who protected her, but everyone. She was sure one of them would have eventually taken her and her pups right to Maska.... she knew that would mean certain death for the woman, and an unknown future for her pups.

”Hello, my name is Liliana, I was just going to bring my pups to look at the books.

Why she had to state what she was doing she didn't know, she felt like an intruder, and even more so when she saw the look on this man's face. Saqui stayed close to her mother's leg and Kuruk had picked up his stick again, staring at the dark man.

Word Count: 399
[/html]

Messages In This Thread