The Small Print
OOC: sounds good Big Grin

[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust2{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#45472f; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:3px solid #707361;}#lilianaaugust2 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#e0edb7;}#lilianaaugust2 p{color:#25280c; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust2 i{float:right; color:#25280c;}</style>

Liliana was with her pups, they were following her as she guided Grace out to the field. The horse had little exercise and the pups wanted to come, how could a mother say no to such sweet faces? She had to use a saddle and reigns with the horse for the safety of the children, so scooping them up, one in her mouth by the nape, Saqui, and Kuruk in one arm she experly jumped into the saddle, seating the pups in front of her. Then she motioned for Grace to head forward. Oh it felt so good! To feel the wind in her face, and feel as though she were free. The swueels and laughter from the children made her feel as though nothing had changed in AniWaya... except they were not there, and they were still in unfamiliar grounds. So when the howl came she nearly went to it, but stopped herself, but as it had sounded so familiar, she fought a battle of going to greet the wolf she hadn't seen... since the year before. She decided to take the chance and galloped towards the howl. There at the borders stood Naryu. Liliana couldn't help but grin at the woman. It had been so long since she'd seen her. Taking saqui in mouth and holding tight to Kuruk she slid off and deposited the pups who were looking wide eyes ad the strange female.

“Naryu, it has been a long time since I've seen your face, I hope you have been well.”

By the looks of it, she looked healthy, she was very good at hiding her feelings and any hurts along the way, so it was up to Naryu to tell Liliana what has been happening to her. She was just glad to see a friendly happy face.

Table by Marit
[/html]

Messages In This Thread