Frost on the battlefield <AW>
[html]

WC:000+ - Big Grin Ohai!

Apparently the service here was fantastic. As soon as the echoes of her howl died away, a white lady appeared, with indigo eyes and a friendly smile on her face. Good afternoon, miss Ayasha. I'm Sky Katruk, d'Arte's medic. I was hoping someone here would be willing to trade a few herbs.

She smiled politely, her sing-song voice calm and collected, sweet to the ears and sky blue eyes dancing behind strong walls. Surely this lady wasn't any threat, so of course, Sky kept her guard up but not noticable. For now, there was peace, and as far as she knew, AniWaya was a friendly place to visit anyways.

I need cat-mint. I came by here in the early spring looking for someone once and noticed a few healthy patches of it inside the borders. I've brought some things to trade and I'm willing to offer my services if anyone's in need of a healer's touch. Another friendly smile.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread