Frost on the battlefield <AW>
[html]

WC:000+ - A tainted offer to help. Do I sense a new Sky plot? :o

Killing someone's misguided leader? Pah. Easy candy to take. The inner voice chided darkly, reminding Sky that she wasn't as cured as many were led to believe. We could be this pack's reigning hero if we did that. Imagine the possibilities, Sky. But what of his followers? She couldn't possibly find time to get them all out of the picture. Surely this crazy man wasn't working alone. What if they thought the causes were natural? AniWaya could replace him within a night with a better, more stable leader and the rest would be easy to cure.

Perhapes not I... She murred quietly, stopping to take a step closer to the girl, eyes darkened with 'who' was in control. ...there is a poison though. A dark mixture I learned during my studies. There's no cure to it, as it's made from snake venom. She mused thoughtfully, waving a hand for the girl, Ayasha, to follow once more. I could offer him a gift of sorts, some cooked meat maybe, and pretend to be a traitor to my own pack. The very thought of doing so for real curdled her blood, but an undercover mission could prove victorious if done right.

...I'll gather the herbs today but I'll be back within a week if you want this problem solved. Evil girl. Meet me at the borders, same place, in one week, if you can, Ayasha. Treat me like a joiner and bring me to him. I'll offer him a fresh kill, as a sign of good faith in hopes he'll let me join. If all goes well, you'll be able to breath freely come the next full moon, my dear. Killing leaders? What next, Sky? Or was it even Sky at this point..?

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread