Frost on the battlefield <AW>
OOC: Ayasha wasn't totally serious but she'll be happy.

IC: Ayasha was wondering what the dark brown female was thinking. But when she started to talk and took a step towards Ayasha, she forced herself not to take a step back. She followed Sky, her mind racing about what she was being told. They could finally rid themselves of Maska? But…she wasn’t sure she liked the method.

”Um…Are you sure you want to do that? What if you get caught?” She did take a step back at the evil grin. She really was torn. On the one hand, they would be getting rid of Maska. But then there were all the risks. Plus, the spirits might not be pleased with her. She sighed. There wasn’t much she could do.

At meeting Sky, she sighed. ”I’m not high enough of a rank to greet joiners. Plus, I don’t really want to get caught. I’ve already caused trouble so they’ll be suspicious of me. You won’t mention me, will you?” She knew that she might seem like a coward but this wasn’t something she could afford to do. ”Though I do hope you succeed. That man deserves worse than poison. Though be careful of the Guardians, his lackeys.”

Messages In This Thread