[M] Directions
[html]

WC:000+ - gonna be lazy and just have Scullion already with him

Another wolf approached, 'For what reason do you approach our borders, wolf?' A smirk quickly appeared on the face for the grey beast. 'For what reason do you ask, wolf?' he mimicked perfectly. He wasn't in packlands, only near them. So his twisted though stream led him to believe he could act as he wished. A small bark came from behind the grey male. 'Masta!', a childish voice called. 'Gots food!'. A small pup appeared, a mouse clutched in his jowls. Red and grey mottled fur ruffled fiercely as he bounded up to Chishio. 'Da?' A sharp growl came from the male, 'Don't you fucking call me that you fucking little retard!' The pup recoiled with the silence that had been beaten into him.

'Fucking 'tard' the silver monster hissed under his breath. 'Jus' tell me how the fuck I get outta her and I'll be gone' he growled towards the darker male. 'An' this 'un too' Chishio said gesturing to the recoiled runt behind him. He twisted the chuck of silver around his neck, brushing aside the cross and the key. 'Then you can run back to your boyfriend or whatever' he snided happily.

Image courtesy of tricky ™@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Chi1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Chi1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_Chi1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#491000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Chi1 {background-color:#d6bf79; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/27/chi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Chi1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread