[M] Directions
[html]

+372 - I really don't like this post, but at least it's moving things along >.<

“A right cocky shit I see?” his voice came out a low whisper, the words intended only to be heard by him and him alone. His fingers twitched with the urge to wrap around his katana; his first answer to everything these days seemed to be violence and yet at the same time he knew that he should be watching his temper, with that in mind he forced himself to smirk back, mimicking the others expression and raising an eyebrow, as if to say 'i'll tolerate you mouth for now', “Because these are Anathema lands and we do not take well to having strangers linger near them” he answered, barely managing to keep his voice under tight control. A slight bark reached his ears, causing his pierced ears to twitch and roll forward, alert to whatever made the sound. Eyes cast downwards he finally noticed that there was a pup with the unknown male, the child’s presence has been virtually overlooked until it had drawn attention to itself by speaking up. These days he had grown accustomed to the presence of needy children, tolerant to their irritating behaviour and dependency and so he saw no issue with the child’s behaviour until the stranger snapped at the little one.

At the sight of such abuse, his lips tugged back slightly to revel teeth, his muscles tensing and bunching up, unknowingly he held his breath, every nerve suddenly on edge. “Such a fucking charmer, ain't ya. You should bloody well learn how to treat children better and watch your manners when asking a favour of another” he spat the words out, blue eyes glaring at the other, but he managed to slowly release his breath and peeled his hand of his Katana's handle; when he'd grab the blade he wasn't sure, but his hand ached from how hard he had grasped the leather wrapping. “Piss off in that direction” he pointed the opposite direction from Anathema, not caring as to where he sent the other, just to get him away from Anathema borders. “And i'll happily go back to my mate now” he grumbled under his breath, shaking his head slightly, completely unfazed by the others attempt to make a snide comment at him.

<style>
.alakigoyle .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#507384; }
.alakigoyle p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.alakigoyle b {color:#396e88; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alakigoyle {background-color:#203c49; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.alakigoyle .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d6671; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; margin-top:-30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.alakigoyle-border {width:450px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread