[M] Directions
[html]

OOC here!

Chishio heard the dark rat mumble something, something derogetry he assumed, but he didn't reply. No he had bigger fish to fry. The grey spoke of the land they stood on, Chishio shrugged, 'Yeah, well' he muttered, his voice with a distinct half arsed tone. 'I'm not on your lands, and since I've been around being near 'em ain't a crime, so bugger off and leave a man to his business'. Chishio's words had no malice to him, only disdain.

'That ain't a child, it's a slave. My slave... So I'll treat him how I like'. He smiled in fake politness, 'Why thank you' Chishio replied, his voice laced and sugar sweet. 'And I return' he added swiftly, standing up to his full height. 'You may 'piss off' in that direction'. He gestured into the further realms of the mysterious pack. Chishio turned around, copping the pup on the back of the head as he did. 'C'mon ratbag. Got bigger fish to fry, eh?' Scullion beared the attack and moved quickly behind his master. Chishio moved deliberatly slow making sure that if verbal backlahs came he would be able to respond to it.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#e9e31b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread