seeds of a new life
[html] The sheer size of the approaching luperci caused Loviere to lower his eyes instinctively. The closer this man came, the more it seemed possible that he could simply step on Loviere like an ant. The young one averted his gaze politely, but took in the appearance of this stranger in his peripheral vision. The maroon color of the man struck Loviere as odd. It was rare that he saw such a distinct color in a wolf. The simple traders he had met before had not had dyed fur. Loviere felt smaller than ever in his plain cream coat. The muddy color that dappled his legs and tail was nothing to brag about.

Shawchert's voice seemed nice enough. Not threatening, not yet. Loviere nudged one of his wood pieces closer to the larger wolf. It was an especially unique piece, one that he would never consider trading. He had shaped the face of a wolf into the piece of wood, but it was clear that the head was made up of two distinct faces. A vividly detailed model of his mother and his father's faces, spliced together in the wood.

"I... I don't mean you any harm. I am Loviere Dinabalo. A trader told me I might be useful with you. I make... these. And fish. I like fish." Loviere spoke slowly, struggling with his words. Since he was a boy, he had been a little slow to communicate.

His soft brown eyes fell upon the pouch that the stranger carried on his back. Before he could have sworn he had seen it move. Cautiously, Loviere nodded his head toward Octavian. "This's Octavian. Coonbrother."

{ooc:// Errp. Still tweaking his personality a bit.}[/html]

Messages In This Thread