seeds of a new life
[html]

Word Count → 238 :: OOC: If you could edit your thread to say Leader Needed, we can get you all set up asap Big Grin

“Well we will have to see what you can learn if you are interested but we could never say no to such work, and yes i’m a carver and woodworker, I can make whatever it is you need out of wood be it a sewing pin to a mansion.”

Shaw said, and as he asked the question of the raccoon he was nearly scared out of his wits as the thing actually talked. Looking up at the man he greeted and down at the racoon, he had an amazed look on his face. He had heard that some lesser creatures could speak, Malachi being one of them but he didn’t think that a racoon was that smart. He had been proven wrong. Loviere’s answer made Shaw content.

“Well then I’ll call our leader, and she might asky you a question or two and she will be the one to decide if you can join or not. He was sure the man wouldn’t be turned out. Shaw had become a bit of a better judge, and he would always keep a close eye on any new member just to make sure they are what they say they are and nothing more sinester. It was mostly for fear something like Argul would happen again. He let out a howl calling a leader or even a councilor who could accept the loner into their lands.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread