Harmonious notes make mountains ring
[html]

I'm doing much better, thanks! 8D Just trying to get through huge art projects dumped all at the same time. XD

A thousand faces he had seen and met, yet only a small number whose faces found room in his short supply of memory space. The coyote had known many travels and membership of many communities and packs in his still short life; every memory he treasured like the sweetest of honey, held close to his chest that they may be always warmed by his beating heart. Her words, peaceful in nature and foreign in sound, lit his awareness beyond previous. Instantly recognition began to set in, and with that came a broadening of his already wide and friendly smile and the throwing open of his welcoming arms.

"Nehalennia, yes!" Razekiel exclaimed, pausing in his movements to embrace her only to pull the joint from his teeth. "I apologize, man; this stuff works too many wonders, and maybe I've aged a thousand years since last we've met, yeah?" Or it certainly seemed so — leadership was a trial and a task he thoroughly enjoyed, not to mention a process of growth Razekiel previously though unimaginable. Was this what Jefferson had so proudly spoke of? Experience, wisdom, duty — and the ability to be recognized by anyone and everyone? Surely the coyote did would not further shy away from the opportunity.

Moving to embrace his elder, and as they separated the raven crowed exuberantly into the dazed coyote's red-masked grin. "Yeah, man, I remember you too. You are still real loud, man." He gurgled some sort of laughter a moment, then redirected his gaze and attention at the long-lost woman.

"You stand like the mountain itself with the sun in your eyes," he observed, excitement calming to a level more necessarily in the presence of a woman her age. "This old guy never expected to see you here, man. Stay as my guest, man, at least for the night, yeah?"

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread