Harmonious notes make mountains ring
[html]

Again she spoke in that foreign tongue, and at that sound his heart swelled with admiration and near-jealousy, envious she could create something so wonderful and he could not. The raven cawed and crowed again in a constant demand for attention; already the coyote could see ties between the blue roan it jumped on and the bird itself. Lark, none too pleased to lend his back to someone other than Razekiel, grunted and tossed his head disapprovingly, coaxed to peace again only when the red-masked Seiryu touched at the stallion's face. He smiled at the bird, digging into the satchel at his hip a moment only to find a small sack of birdseed — seed petite and delicate, typically reserved for timid songbirds. Pouring a small amount into his palm the coyote offered it up to the crow, though he would not have been surprised if the bird refused it.

"She works in wondrous ways," he murmured, and for a long moment he busied himself with pulling leaves and sticks from the blue roan's mane while considering how to begin with the foundation he'd built. "She guided me here, so it was here I built. Those who came were those I brought together, man. Real groovy bunch for a real groovy place; it's radical."

A pause. Had he answered the question? "Ichika no Ho-en," he repeated. "Birthed by her advice, man, but not as a place for her alone. We allow all kinds, as long as they seek happiness, man. A thousand lives, a thousand spiritualities to unite here, my mountain, in peace to learn from one another. A hub for the circle of life, perhaps." An amused chortle.

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread