Here comes the storm.
[html]

Sky grinned when Dixie laughed it off and trotted over to the wagon, coming back with some food. Just some strips of dried meat, but at least it was something. Sky sat herself down beside the fire and thanked her as she took her share. I wish I could take you up on that offer, Dixie-May... but unfortunately, I have a lot of travelling to do. I've been looking at joining up with a neighboring pack but I want to make sure I'm ready first. She'd never dare explain her situation to the girl and her manthing. For now, they could be led to believe she were a loner.

I'm not the fastest on four legs, so I'm leaving myself a good day or so for travel time. I wanted to be there by dusk tomorrow but it doesn't look like I'm gonna manage that. She rolled her shoulders in a shrug as she paused to eat a piece of the jerky, to which she hummed appreciatively at the taste. It was well done.

Besides, you two ought to be busy, yes? I don't want to steal away any time. It's already too much that I'm eating your food. She smiled politely at the two, her eyes shining in that usual way. Thank you, by the way. It's been a while since I last enjoyed such good company... though your fellow's a touch the silent type, I suppose. Sky's eyes flicked to the man, Wayne, with amusement and curiousity. He hadn't spoken since the two had arrived. She wondered what his voice sounded like...

• § : : OOC : : § •
Omnomwhut. xD Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited about her. She's a beautiful horse and Sky's gonna love having her around.

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread