It Began with a Seed | [Join]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 311 Words

Character Name: X'yrin Exultare

Character Age: 3.5 years

Character Gender: Female

Preferred Specialized Rank: Kenpo | Konrei

OOC Name: Zyn

Other Characters Played: (Zynex)

OOC Second Form of Contact: Aim

Character Alignment: (optional)---

Oh she was a curious female, but the Ichikan female seemed more than willing to answer her questions. It put the woman at ease to be able to quench her thirst for information without appearing too greedily or suspicious. Was this how the Ichikans greeted all strangers? If so, it wouldn't have surprised her if the pack was well liked and versed.

It was a shame that the Ryu did not have adornments. X'yrin would have loved to observe their cultural art, but that was not to say there wasn't some kind to be seen. She nodded in understanding still holding the glimmer of interest in her eyes. Brothers, sisters, they truly looked to each other as family. One would have thought such words were used to convey false unity as a lure, but the Exultare could see truth and was utterly charmed by it. Family. The word like a treasure.

When asked about her own family, X'yrin turned her gaze from whence she came, muzzle tipped toward the sun as if marking is position. She hummed thoughtfully, travelling down the mental map embedded through routine trips year round. As their collective's name suggested, the pack was constantly mobile. Anyone that did not know their traditional routes would be unable to find the group unless my chance. "Travelling now to the mountains. Before winter, Nomads reconnect with familiar packs along the way then return to the mountain base for winter to... make more brothers and sisters." X'yrin about slapped herself but settled for raising a finely digit hand to her forehead. "I mean... to mate." She wasn't as juvenile as she made herself sound, she hoped her exasperated expression would convey. "Not used to words," she explained in her defense. "Nomads use movements and sound. Only with strangers and leaders do we use words." The female smiled shyly. "Out of practice..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread