Puppy questions?
Please answer only if you know what the official answer is. I want a clear answer, no opinions or random thoughts.

Now when it's both parents being able to apply for the puppies(meaning that both are over 6 months on the site) is the total amount of posts (say we are going for three Puppies, meaning 15 posts per two weeks) would be split in half right? Meaning that mom has to do about 8 posts every two weeks as well as dad having to do 8 posts every two weeks to get a total of 15 posts cumulatively? Is this right?

I also assume that for four puppies it would be 20 posts per two weeks, split in half meaning that mom would have to do 10 posts every two weeks and the same with dad? If this isn't right then please tell me how this works. I'm still new to the whole puppies system (I believe I was lucky to get mars and krystalle) and I'm just trying to figure out how it all works.

I also would like to say (if it has any relevancy) that what if the circumstances provided that one parent would be providing one puppy point while the other would be providing 3. Would this matter? Are the posts per point spent or per puppy?

Messages In This Thread