[m] I will never let you fall
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count → 606 :: OOC: I want my Ouija board Forward dated to the 29th of September.

Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill
I know I'll be okay though my skies are turning gray

Depression..She'd lost the very beings that would mean so much to her so early on in the pregnancy. She'd begun to collect things because of the loss of her unborn children whom were just fetuses before they were simply gone. Or maybe they weren't even that at all, just the hormonal switch in her body telling her things that were not true. Everything that signaled that she was pregnant had made her think that she was had dissipated. Not only that but she began to become skinny once again, and she did not want to eat as much as she had before. She was not providing for others now, so she had no reason to be eating so much, and Venom even realized this. He hadn't asked her about it because he was afraid of her answer. He hadn't even asked her about why she had been eating so much in the first place, though in the back of his mind he knew why she had increased hunger. To see her moping around the place was abnormal for the woman, and even though he had seen her in this period of time once before, but this was because she had a reason to be sad about the circumstances that she had been moping about beforehand. Now she was moping and collecting dolls, and furry things, and laying in her bed and stroking her gray feline rather obsessively. She also put off the aura that she did not want to talk about it. Venom had made it a chore of his to not enter her room for awhile now, to sleep in his own bed, but he was starting to worry about her now, and so he made it a task today to find out what had happened to her.

She whined in her den as she laid there. Her hand touched the gray mass of a feline that licked himself next to her. Venom did not make a sound before he entered her room, and then he knelt down and he had crawled under the pelts that she was hiding under. She was curled in a ball it seemed, her eyes sad, as was her overbearing aura that pressed on his chest now that he was within an enclosed space with her. His own aura was supportive and loving towards her as he took his hand and he buried it in her chest to grab her chin that rested there. He pulled it to where she would look at him, and then he pressed his forehead against her own. Why is my Panda so sad lately? It's worrying me. the male asked her. She didn't respond, instead, she looked into his pretty eyes and she put her hand on his face. She pet his cheek, and he pushed his face into her hand lovingly. Please tell me? he asked, returning the touch she had given to him before he would give the girl a lick on the cheek. She whined. She didn't want to say.

They're gone.. she spoke the two words, but she said nothing else. Instead she had tried to pull herself away from him, but then he blocked her from doing so. Instead he had put himself in between her face and her body. With this action, they were intertwined, and Venom put his arms around her and pulled her to his chest. It'll be okay, Panda. It's all gonna be okay. Venom whispered to her while they were under the covers. Little did she know, she was back in heat so she would be able to conceive puppies with the males whom she chose.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread