Heart and home
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita had been alone with her brother Zafier and her son Liam. She and her son had been talking happily and she had to admit it was nice to spend time with her son. ”My sweet boy, what would I do without you around?” She asked smiling at him. She glanced back down at her young children.

Sitting there focused on her puppies she hadn’t heard Kable enter but she was happy none the less when he came up beside her and sat down. ”They are very well, its so good to see you.” She said as she smiled. ”Kable dear what have you been up to you? You should not make your mother worry.” she said as she moved to pick up a whimpering charlotte.

Ayita placed her daughter back down after calming her. She looked at her two sons as her ears pricked seeing Niro and Kiva enter the room. ”Well I’ve got a party now. Niro, you’ve met my son Kable correct?” She asked as she looked at Kive. ”Jiva Please stop growing on Grama, come here and give me a hug.” She said smiling. Goodness he was growing so fast and looking more like his mother everyday.

Just as her son in-law entered so did her daughter. The woman spoke French as fluently as her mother did and it made Ayita proud. très bien Ayita said as she looked at Amaranth. ”I’ve taught him a little, and don’t tease your brother.” She said in a scolding voice as her daughter moved across from her. Shaking her head she smiled. ”Skoll, and Hati are the boys, and Charlotte is the little girl.” She said too tired to bounce between the to languages.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread