I caught myself
[html]

Word Count → 740 :: OOC: This will be my last post in this thread so we can have another one that is more recent.

Now when I caught myself, I had to stop myself
From saying something I never should have thought.

The woman told them that it was normal to want to wander, that it was okay to let their hearts wander and to follow where they were meant to be. Once this place felt like it was where they should be, but it was simply the cult's trickery that had caused them to come here. Their hearts and minds as well as bodies would soon depart from this cult, and both Venom and Panda could feel it in their hearts, and mind. Panda nodded her head. She knew that it was okay to let her mind and body wander, sometimes she just wandered if it was normal. Of course it wasn't normal, for Panda was unique in many ways. Especially with her beliefs. Panda held a smile on her maw as her stubbed tail had wagged back and forth lightly. When the woman had sparked up the marijuana, she had spoken about how she was glad that Panda had been growing it outside of the caves. Panda wouldn't be able to live without her stalks of marijuana, for it was something for her to do everyday when she got bored. I'm sure we have enough to share she commented and nodded her head. Then the older woman had asked Venom to start a fire for them. He nodded his head. Of course. he spoke before he wiggled from under Panda and he had moved to go make a pile of sticks in the middle of where they had been sitting.

As Venom was doing this, Panda was listening to the woman, though her eyes were on Venom. You could tell by the way that she looked at him that she had feelings for him, because she looked dazed by him a lot of the times, and this was true, though she did know that she needed to listen to the woman, and she did. There was nothing that passed her by as far as what the woman had said. She was able to peel her eyes from Venom and she looked at the beautiful collie woman. I never had much of a mentor. I learned a lot of what I know from books, the other stuff from a woman that I associated myself with. I learned how to grow herbs from her, and some spells, but she was no shaman, like my energy suggests that I am, nor yours. She was powerful, but in other ways than you or I. Panda spoke about the woman she had met that had been somewhat of a hermit. I was raised differently than you, as was Venom. We both came from a place where they believe in Christianity, where 'witches' are burned and homosexuals are damned to hell. I found it hypocritical the way we were taught to be from that book, The bible. It never made much sense to me, so i never picked up the faith. I was forced into it once upon a time, but once I figured out that I could think and act for myself, then I strayed away. My studies didn't begin until after I was about a year old. I got my first stones awhile before I began to practice, but by the time I was awakened, I didn't have them anymore. It took a long time for me to meet Venom, and then for Venom to gift me this stone. she spoke, holding up the stone. Venom has been awakened for some time before I was, and he found my energy to be the same as a shaman's, like yours. He can physically see the energy and auras that surround us all. Quite the gift if I say so. I can only sense them, not physically see them. she spoke nodding her head as she spoke to the woman. Her eyes wandered to the male whom had started to start the fire now, him leaning over and blowing air on the smoking pile of sticks until it had gotten bigger and bigger. When the fire was stable, the man moved back over to the women, and he took his seat back behind the monochrome woman. Needless to say that I still have a lot to learn since I've only been awakened for about two years now, and most of this was just me finding things out myself rather than being taught things. she added before she huffed and laid back in Venom's lap once again.

OOC end: Panda and Venom stay with Zera until dusk falls and they talk about a bunch of things. Panda informs Zera that she will be visiting her frequently for advice and teachings that the woman would be able to help her with. Panda also discusses the part of how Anathema is slowly not becoming a place where she could happily live with Venom.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread