[M] screaming underneath
[html]

Word Count :: ew. My muse died. I apologize.

His crutch was coming along nicely. He had smoothed out the corners and fashioned a soft arch that fit his side perfectly. Loviere had decided to take it on a test run, or walk, rather. His left leg still carried much of his weight, but the crutch aided greatly in his balance. The young man walked further into Halifax, golden eyes alert and curious. Exploring had become a hobby of his since joining the pack. Loviere enjoyed getting away from everything, setting out on his own.

Octavian was nearby, Loviere could hear the chatter of the talkative raccoon. The wolf could make out only a few words of the little creature, but from what he heard, his friend was enjoying himself. Loviere approached an old, rundown building, running his hand along its wall as he drew close enough. There were so many curious ruins in this area. The young man could hardly conceal his curiousity. There was something wonderful about having the ability to wander about at his leisure and still belong to a pack, a family. He crouched down, holding the crutch before him to stabilize his movements. A creamy-furred hand gently touched the remnants of a window - shattered glass covered in dust.

Loviere and Octavian both were completely astounded by the amount of human creations that they had already found in the ruin of Halifax. For a good half hour, the man had been amused by his raccoon friend running around with an old scarf. Loviere himself had never been much of a fan of clothing. His parents had discouraged his dabbling in anything human. And he had never found much of a purpose in clothing, perhaps besides self-expression. Loviere expressed himself plenty with his woodwork.

table by me; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.lightninglov { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/359mi6h.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.lightninglov p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread