[M] screaming underneath
[html]

Word Count :: 000 ooc.

The handful of dirt and old glass he had picked up was dropped instantly when he heard the curse. He had assumed that he was alone in this area, but clearly had been mistaken. Waving Octavian off sharply, Loviere made his way down the street, eyes scanning the area for the source of the noise. As he made his way, he spotted the stranger. He seemed to be trying to unlock the gate, and failing to do so. Loviere came closer and the smell of blood hit his brain like a brick wall. He grabbed the crutch at its base and picked up his pace, going as fast as he could with his leg.

"What happened? Here, let me help." Loviere had never seen so much blood in his life. The man was covered in scars and Loviere did not wish to see what lay underneath the bandages. The sight of the blood tugged at his stomach, threatening to sicken him, but he extended his hand to the stranger anyways. "Are there medical supplies inside?"

He stooped down quickly, picking up the fallen key. He stood and blinked stupidly, still staring at the wounds of the man. What type of creature had done this to him? Another man? Loviere looked worriedly at the stranger's eyes, waiting for his response or for any sign that he would allow Loviere to help him.

table by me; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.lightninglov { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/359mi6h.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.lightninglov p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread