[M] screaming underneath
[html]

Word Count :: 000 There is some supplies in the sop, chi just doesn't know.

Another male approached, he spoke hurridly. Clearly shocked and most probably appauled by the state Chishio was in. As he slid down to the ground, a hearty laugh swalloed up the angst. He heard glimpses of what the kindly gentleman was saying but he understood the bulk of the fade in-fade out speech. 'What happened?' Chishio's heartly laughter continued, 'I. Happened'. He was deranged in this state, he would have laughed at himself, not at his patheticness, but simply because it would entertain him to see suffering and pain.

'How should I fuckin' know!' he hissed sourly. It may have been his house but he hadn't looking for any supplies since to be fiar he was exceedingly lazy. The cloth around his wrist was torn bed sheet and was barely clean. Chishio unwrapped the bed sheet cloth and held it up to the male, 'I was instructed' he said proudly, before letting his head loll back and giving out the bone chilling cackle synonymous with a madman. Little did he know he was simply dreaming, and the simple dream and caused his current state. Still he assumed 'his' gods would protect him for him sacrifice. And even now he assumed that this stranger was sent by the gods.

table by cactus code by the Mentors!

<style>
.chitab11 { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op7cdk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:338px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:425px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a7a7a7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.chitab11 b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.chitab11 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.chitab11 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.chitab11 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread