[M] screaming underneath
[html]

Word Count :: 000 ooc. dead muse. I'm sorry. DX

Loviere shoved the key into the lock and twisted it. When he heard it click he looked back at the mess of the creature. Did he mean to say he had done this to himself? Loviere wrinkled his nose, slightly disturbed. Wounds hurt enough when they were inflicted by someone else. But to do this to yourself... He had never heard of such a thing. His eyes narrowed at the beast and he wondered if he should help him at all. But then, perhaps there was some explanation for this. Loviere was curious.

"You done this to yourself? You crazy, fellow?" He blinked, eyes drifting from the door of the house to the wounded man and back again. He was half tempted to run, leave this disgusting sight behind, but pity struck him somewhere in the pit of his heart. Pity for this wretch, pity that he seemed so out of it. "Instructed by whom, if I may ask? ...Never mind, I don't want to know. You wait here, I'll go inside."

He waited for an answer before he would go in, wondering if perhaps the wolf might not like him doing into what seemed to be his house.

table by me; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.lightninglov { background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/359mi6h.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:383px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; color:#89ceef; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.lightninglov p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread