Driving me Crazy
[html]
OOC / +244

Zalen was so wrapped up in his thoughts about the weird gift in his paw that he had completely forgotten about the mohawked man and his golden eagle standing beside him. After coming back out of his thoughts he looked dumbly at Niro for a moment before regaining his sense, Oh! Uh… well the reason I was looking around here for something was to find a gift, and I think this’ll be perfect, whatever it is. he said this while spinning one of the faces of the cube over and over again.

Zalen looked up at the bird perched on Niro’s shoulder, now giving it his full attention. It was a large and beautiful bird of prey and Zalen had never seen one this close up before and a part of him wanted to reach out and stroke its golden brown feathers. Having an eagle or hawk to help one hunt must be very convenient.

Tell me Niro, how does one become a bird keeper like you? Is it hard to train them? Do they make good companions? He was only asking this because sometimes days could get quite lonely in his den, and perhaps a bird or other animal companion might be good for his soul. Though he wondered with the experienced he had had with the red tailed hawk in the burnt lands might steer him away from that particular breed. Still, he was curious to see what Niro had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread