How do I ask for what I don't deserve?
[html]
300+
After they get back to the windmill. PP permission from Shaw.

They had arrived back in their temporary home in with the Dreamers, happily avoiding contact with any of them, and anyone not friendly to them. They both limped back to the windmill, where Liliana received them with worry and sudden fear. Sunki was tired and worn, but she asked her sister-in-law to stay outside while she took care of her older brother, and assured her they both would be fine. The two children went with her. Sunki lay him down on the bed he shared with his mate, ignoring the agony her body was in. Everything below her neck was a sore mess, and blood was spotted all over her pelt. She would go to the lake later and bath away all the pain on her skin, and hope her lower body would be purified from the taint the man left her.

She rushed to her bags, looking through them with a fervor. Her body ached and she felt a bit warm, but she still opened pouch after pouch. Ignoring her brother as she grabbed a small, circular, thick, smooth gourd from her big bag. She held it in her hands as she stared at the bag, wishing her feelings would stop. She had to focus to try to fix what she had done to her brother. Tears welled up in her eyes as her hands shook with the gourd in them. "Nayati.. I'm.. I'm sorry..," she muttered, taking a shaking hand and wiping her eye with the back of it. Rising slowly, she found herself beside the man on his bed. "I.. I shouldn't have.. I just..," she quietly said, not looking the man in the eye. She opened the top of the gourd, revealing a strange smelling ointment. She had traded a lot of her own personal ointments for it: aloe vera.

She began to rub it on the visible cuts on the man's skin, wondering what else was hurting him. Tears were slowly running down her face as she used the ointment. She herself would later use lavender on her cuts. Nayati needed the rare treatment more than she did.

<style type="text/css">
.sunkifog b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddc6a3; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#a78d6b 0px 0px 3px; }
.sunkifog .ooc {padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddc6a3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#a58e6c 0px 1px 1px;}
.sunkifog p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sunkifog {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#161110; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CJyCi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ddc6a3; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#78705a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sunkifog-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #161110; margin:0 auto;}
.sunkifog .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a58e6c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread