Sittin' in the sand.
Sorry for the wait. :c
[html]
[/html] Claudius was quiet while the girl spoke. He didn't want to say anything to offend her, so he didn't say anything at all. He hesitantly took her hand and followed her to her camp. He listened quietly as she explained the situation, but still didn't like that she thought he needed food. He inherently disagreed with the logic, but did not want to bother her with his opinion of the matters. Explaining it would take too long and he was too conscious of his stutter to want to speak for longer periods of time. So, he compliantly followed her, content to have found a new friend. He did feel a little apprehensive when she mentioned a 'Wayne' fellow; he didn't want to interrupt her home with her mate, after all. It didn't seem right to him that she would bring back a lone male to her home, but maybe he was just old-fashioned. Or maybe -- and this was more likely -- there was just something wrong with how he was understanding this entire situation.

When they reached the camp, Claudius saw another male, likely Wayne, who immediately perked up at the sight of Dixie-May. However, he quickly expressed his dislike of Claudius with a fierce glare. Claudius flinched and drew back, hesitating. He didn't know what to do when Dixie-May addressed him, but decided to follow her and ask if it was really alright for him to be here. Once he'd taken his seat by the fire -- and once Wayne had finished cloaking Dixie-May -- he posed his question.

"A-a-a-re you s-ure it's o-oka-ay fo-o-or me t-t-to be here? Yo-ou..r... friend... or-r... ma-ate... doesn't... l-oo-ook... too happy..." He paused and added: "I do-on't want to be-e-e a bother, b-ut I'm... glad... for... your... hospitality." [html]
[/html]
OOC conclusion: Dixie-May and Claudius eat together, she patches them up, and Wayne watches him all grumpy-like the entire time. They chat for a bit and then Claudius returns to AniWaya.

Messages In This Thread