i'd settle for less
[html]

Nah, I mean, it's fine with me, unless you want to change it. I'm okay with it either way. :3

Evane watched the little rabbit for a few seconds, then saw her cue to kill it. She silently pounced on the smaller mammal, sinking her lethal fangs into its fragile neck. But Evane stopped dead-still once she heard the clearing of a throat.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she turned her head towards the tree with the twitching rabbit still in her mouth. Vesper was leaning on a tree not even two yards away from her. Blinking, Evane dropped the rabbit on the ground. "It's been sometime," she murmured almost inaudibly. Her head cocked back to the now dead rabbit on the ground, and she spoke again, "I didn't expect to see you again....Vesper."

The coywolf's name rolled off of her tounge as if it was an infectious disease, mainly because a mere hour after meeting the coywolf the first time Evane realized that she was a coywolf. Even standing here right now with that canine made her blood boil with murderous hate for Vesper's kind, but she stayed cool and collected in front of her.

She turned back to the hybrid. "Allow me to rephrase that: I didn't want to see you again. Have you returned for the fight I promised...or merely for pleasure?"

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread