i'd settle for less
[html]

I'll keep it the day this thread was posted then. ^^; Also, sorry for the crap post. xD

The black wolf turned, dropping the convulsing rabbit and letting it bleed on the ground as her blue eyes fixed on the hybrid. She spoke quietly, causing Vesper to prick her ears to better hear her—but it was easier to hear the venomous tone in her voice as she spoke Vesper’s name. There was real loathing there—different, actually, from her irritated tone the first time they’d met each other. At that time, she’d just been another grouchy canine interacting with someone she didn’t quite like—but now there was hate, and Vesper wondered what the hell the deal was.

“Hello to you too, Evane,” Vesper replied, her voice almost a purr by contrast—but it was a cold, mocking purr.

The gaze that had fallen to the dying rabbit returned to the coywolf, who shared the direct eye contact, the best of canine defiance. She smirked when Evane stated that she hadn’t wanted to see her, asking then why she had returned.

Her smirk broadened and showed some tooth at that. “Depends on what kind of pleasure you’re talking about.” Light blue eyes scanned Evane for the briefest of moments before she pulled away from the tree she’d been leaning on. “Though I told you I was always up for a scrap.”

She took a casual step forward, ears swiveling toward the dark woman. “Tell me, though—have I don’t something wrong?” She looked like a demon attempting to fake innocence. “You sound upset with me, sweetheart.”

Oh, this was going to be fun…

<style type="text/css">
.angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#695b7f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#695b7f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.angryvesp .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.angryvesp p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1ffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread