i'd settle for less
[html]

It;s okay, my frand. We all have our moments. xD And sorry for the crappy post.

As much as Evane wanted to tell her off about her ruthless history with her kind, she smirked. "What would make you think that...dearest?" she purred, turning her body completely towards the hybrid. She carelessly pushed the rabbit toward the coywolf with her paw. "Care for any? I'm not specifically hungry anymore. Consider it...my gift for being rude."

An ebony tail flickered as earrings jingled. "But do tell: What is your real reason for being here? I assumed that one like yourself would venture off instead of staying in one place for a long period of time."

The smirk on her face grew. "And please don't compare your situation to my own; I stay in this place because it is of value. Yet you stay...for what, exactly, my lady Ves?"

Evane actually sat down as she waited for Vesper's responce, which was very careless on her part, seeing as how vulnerable she was to injury. But she knew that the coywolf wouldn't attack her directly; Vesper seemed amused by Evane's rants as far as the wolf could tell.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread