i'd settle for less
[html]

Evane paid Vesper no mind when the hybrid began to follow her. She merely kept at her pace as she listened to the coywolf rant. "Do you have multiple personalities or something?" The ebony wolf stayed silent as Vesper said a few more sentences.

"I didn't have any intention of slitting your throat, thank you very much," Evane countered. She quickened her pace, but Vesper stopped in front of her, causing the wolf to pause.

"You're trying something." My, my, this coywolf was smart, wasn't she? Evane forced herself not to grin, which proved an easy task, and replied casually, "I don't believe so, Vesper. If I was, would I not be more obvious?"

Zas'parsus began to walk around the tawny wolf. "Now, if you want a temporary home for now, I suggest you follow me." She slowed her pace again as she trotted toward the North, keeping her blue eyes forward so Vesper would assume that she was telling the truth. Evane had learned that trick far too long ago by her deceased mentor, and it proved helpful up to this point. But would it work with this cautious coywolf...?

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread