i'd settle for less
[html]

So SORRY SORRY SORRY for late posting. D: I've been a bit busy...I'll try harder, I promise.
Also, sorry for the short post; I gotta go pretty quick.

Evane stepped back, more in disgust rather than surprise, as the coywolf drew near. Her eyes narrowed as her brows furrowed. Vesper stated that she was tired of the games, and that the ebony wolf should just cut to the chase already and get it over with.

Well, at least the hybrid wasn't as stupid as she thought.

"I always knew that your kind was impatient, but I never expected you to be as dumb as this," she scolded with a hint of confusion in her voice, "Why in the name of God would you follow me anyway, coywolf? Was it because your were just curious or something more?"

Zas'parsus took two more steps back as her body lowered to the ground. "You know what, Vesper, you're making me even more sick than I thought you would. I might as well dispose of you now instead of while you're sleeping. I'm growing so irritated of your sickening presence, and, quite simply, your entire breed. Why won't all of you just die already?"

Her eyebrows arched a bit more.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread