i'd settle for less
[html]
Oh, that's perfectly fine! I've been a bit busy, too. :3 Also, warning for meanness and overuse of italics ahead. xD

Finally, everything was out in the open, and Vesper wasn’t entirely sure if she was happy about it.

Evane went into a rant almost, sneering about the hybrid’s species while calling her impatient, dumb, and overall sickening. Stepping back, her larger and darker body half crouched. She had snapped, dropping her act altogether and letting her unconditional resentment come forward. She ended her protest with an exasperated demand for death, her eyebrows quirked in a way that seemed so casual and conversational in heavy contrast with her acidic words.

The coywolf stood in stunned silence for a few seconds, but slowly her appearance began to shift. Her lips drew back to show her teeth, and her smoky-splashed hackles stood up along her brown neck. Her own paws carried her backward, maintaining the gap between them instinctively, though part of her wanted nothing more than to fill the space with tooth and claw.

Her voice did not betray this anger, however, instead remaining smooth if a little cold. “I followed you to see what the hell was going on. It’s best to find out what your enemy is planning; otherwise, you could have been laying traps all throughout the forest, and I wouldn’t have known.” She took in a deep breath through her nose.

“I’m so sorry I’ve sickened you.” Heat scathed a path through her words as she bristled more. “Is that because I don’t follow your lies like a retarded puppy? I’ve done absolutely nothing to you. I’ve said a few not nice words, yes, but all you have to do is chase me off if I come close, and ignore that I exist the rest of the time. Calling for the death of my kind is a little extreme, don’t you think? Are you so helpless that all you can do is whine?”

Her position and tone reversed then, voice coming harsh through gnashing teeth as she took a stiff-legged step forward, daring the dark wolf to do something about her protests.

“And the racist bullshit—I didn’t expect something so pathetic coming from you. A wolf as black as you raped and killed my mother, and yet I don’t dislike you because you’re a wolf.”

Vesper snarled. “I don’t like you because you’re a snake.”

<style type="text/css"> .angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .angryvesp p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2cdcd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread